Sunday, January 29, 2012

Bingo

After struggling with that damned inciting incident for weeks I have finally come to a resolution. I am comfortable with the crack in Signy's world that is going to send her on her next adventure. How she deals with her new found responsibility will be interesting to watch. Where she makes effective choices and where she falls flat have all become clear in my mind. Yay!

For some mysterious reason, today was the day that ALL the voices started coming through loud and clear. Maitland is back in her full glory, Grace and Kim's tentative first meeting after four months apart came off exactly as it should and even Signy has coalesced once again into a real person.I am approximately one third of the way complete (perhaps even closer to one half) and it is interesting how long it has taken for me to feel 'in the groove.'

I'm sure that will change but for now I just want to celebrate the success. What's a good moment if you don't take the time to appreciate it?



1 comment:

Thank you for providing feedback. I appreciate your comments.